When it comes to developing software solutions, collaboration is key to success. At Wildfish, we understand this and work closely with our clients at every stage of the project to ensure that all your needs are met, all questions are answered and you feel fully supported.
Let's take a closer look at how a Wildfish project is run.
This stage is about understanding who you are, your goals for the project and how we can help you achieve your aims.
1. The scope - we start with a consultation, which can take place over email, phone, or in person. If you already have a project in progress, we offer a free code review, where one of our expert developers examines the code to assess its strengths and weaknesses.
2. The brief - once we have a good understanding of the project, we create a brief that outlines the proposed solution, describes any existing issues, and suggests technical tools and software that could be used. At this stage, we present options to the client and provide a ballpark estimate of the effort involved.
3. The plan - If you wish to move forward, we develop a Statement of Work, outlining the project objectives, scope, goals and timelines. This document also clarifies each party's responsibilities.
1. Development - with a plan in place, our developers start writing the code and work closely with the client to ensure that progress is being made. A senior developer leads the project with additional developers either active or shadowing the project. This allows us to share knowledge required to maintain project and programme consistency.
2. Communication - we ensure that the project’s progress is clearly visible through regular catchups, meetings and project management software.
3. Testing - all code is extensively tested for stability, and all code on the staging server is peer-reviewed before the client reviews it. Code is stored in GitHub and Trello, both of which are accessible to the client.
4. Troubleshooting and support - we communicate any issues that arise during the work, and have the flexibility to adjust the project scope as needed.
1. The launch - once the solution is ready to launch, we help provision the production environment and are available for bug fixes for free, up to 12 months after deployment.
2. Support and security - our support and maintenance SLA contracts cover software updates and security patches, plus software and client hardware monitoring with a real-time alerting system. Our monitoring stack includes Grafana, Prometheus and Sentry.
3. Guaranteed uptime - We're so confident in our work that we guarantee 99.999% uptime through our Service Level Agreement.
Not all our clients come equipped with the expertise to fully understand the technical side of the development process.
But this isn’t a barrier to project success - because we promise to provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the entire process. This ensures you’re comfortable with the end product, and every preceding step. We welcome all questions, at any stage of the project.
Over many years of experience running development projects, we’ve learned that collaboration and open communication is the recipe for success. That’s why so many of our projects run smoothly, and so many clients refer us to their peers.
Ready to start your project? Book a call with us here [email@example.com] and let’s get the ball rolling.